Tuesday, April 3, 2012

When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers...

Today there has been some pretty bad storms going on all around me. For a while  I stood on my front porch and watched the rain and listened to the thunder. I watched little caterpillars crawling across the cement trying to get out of the rain.

I was reminded of great big God is. It blew me away.I mean He created the massive storm. He created the caterpillars. He created everything. He is so big He can hold the ENTIRE universe in the palm of his hand. And still He loves me. Blows. My. Mind.

Here are some verses to read, dwell on, soak in.


When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers,
    the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,
what is man that you are mindful of him,
    and the son of man that you care for him? 
Psalm 8:3-4


34 
“Can you lift up your voice to the clouds,
    that a flood of waters may cover you?
35 
Can you send forth lightnings, that they may go
    and say to you, ‘Here we are’? 
Job 38: 34-35



Man. Our God is good.


In other news 72 Hours of Prayer started last night. For those who don't know, we as a BSM are praying for our campus for a full 72 hours. It started Monday at 7 pm and ends Thursday at 7 pm.We are out near the library with some tents, chairs, and a table. People can walk up and write down their requests be prayed for at the moment and then for the rest of the time we are out there. (Their requests go into a jar and people are constantly praying for them.)


Also you can now donate online for my mission trip! And you can do it right here on the blog! Look to the right. See a little button that says "Donate"? If you don't just scroll up, or down. I promise it's there. Just click there and bam! You're done! 


Well I need to go study and do school work... 

No comments:

Post a Comment