Saturday, May 12, 2012

Summer. School. 56 Days. $30.

The semester is over. I repeat, it's OVER. I'm just really excited about that. I made four A's, and I'm waiting to hear back about the last class. I don't know if I've ever been so excited for a semester to end. In the fall I start student teaching! I'm so excited! I can't wait to find out what schools and grades I will be in.

I start summer school in a few weeks. First time in my life I'm going to summer school, and I'm not excited. 

BUT in 56 days 2 hours 37 minutes 10 9 8... seconds I will be on a plane headed to Nigeria! Well..Houston, and then that plane heads to Nigeria. It's so close I can almost taste it.  My tiny bit of Igbo is working it's way into my vocabulary. Instead of saying sorry I want to say "ka". I love it. 

I recently did some math and found out if 47 people give me $30 I'll be done raising money. When you look at it like that's it's not much. It's seems so much easier. So I'm asking all of you to think and pray about giving me $30. Also ask your friends to give something. I would really appreciate it. More than you will ever know. Think about it. That's a few times eating out, or going to Starbucks. Just think about it please.

Well I need to go get Colby, one of my nephews, ready to go to the park! So I gotta go!

Because every post needs a picture!
This is Abiola, he's 7 now. 
Isn't he precious?!

No comments:

Post a Comment