Friday, March 25, 2011

Help me go to Nigeria!


Here it is guys! This is the shirt I'm selling to help raise money for my mission trip! 
It was designed by my ever so talented brother Darby.

For those wondering, or who don't know, the orphanage I'm going to is called A Place of Hope. 

It will cost $15. If you want one, or 50, click on the the paypal logo on the right side of the page. Donate $15 for each shirt you're buying [or more:] and let me know what size by  paypal, email, or comment here on the blog! My email is briemeeg@gmail.com Add $5 if I need to ship the shirt. 


I have $1,000 already for the summer ad need $1,500 more! Thanks in advance for the prayers, and donations! I love you guys! 

If you have any questions please comment or email me and I'll get back to you ASAP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment