Saturday, March 5, 2011

Technology, 80 days, home invaders.

Well guys I feel high tech now! You can now donate for my mission trip right here on my blog! All you gotta do is look to the left and hit the button that says donate! Isn't that exciting? I think so. Thank goodness for my dad, I would never have figured out how to do that.

In other news, I leave for Africa in 80 days! How crazy is that? I mean that's less than 100 guys. Does it give you butterflies like it gives me? 80 DAYS. WOAH. Why yes, I do have a countdown in my room. All that stand in my way is 80 days and $2,000. I'm not worried, my God provides.

My house has been taken over this past week. But it's okay because these are the invaders.


Just look how fierce Blaine looks. 


I have super cute nephews. If you couldn't tell.

How sweet are they?

I very okay with these two little ones invading my house. Blaine woke me up this morning at about 8 by jumping on my bed and telling me about my lizards and how they eat "cripets." [crickets.] They are just so precious. It always makes me smile to hear Blaine say "AUNNNNNT BRIEEEEEEEE!" or Colby squealing "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" The 'r' sound is never really said until they hit about 2, and is still often left out. Our house has been filled with giggles, babble and lots of "gun fights" the past few days. And I love it. 

I could do without the dirty diapers though. 

1 comment:

  1. Those little one's are defiantly crazy.

    -Daniel Meegan

    ReplyDelete