Friday, April 1, 2011

Now 43.

That's all it will take. 50 43 people who give me $30. If I can find 50  43 people to do that my trip is paid for, IN FULL. This trip is feeling more and more real by the day.

So here's some things I would love for you to do:
1. Pray for me and my trip in general.
2. Pray and think about giving me $30.
3. Think about who might give me $30, and talk to them and tell me who.

That's not too hard right?

I leave in 51 days. 51 days 21 hours 50 minutes 37 36 35 34...seconds. 48 days 11 hours 28 minutes 50 49 48 47... seconds Why yes I have a countdown n my desktop... And woah. It's coming fast.

In other news, I got my degree plan yesterday. Which I'm one step closer to graduating! 11 classes and student teaching and then I'm done! That's also pretty exciting! Not nearly as exciting as Africa, but still it ranks up there. :]

1 comment:

  1. I love you sister, and I have some money for you when I get to see you over Easter break. You stay safe and look after Doo man, we all know he needs as much help as we can give him. Shelby is doing a bang up job but even she probably needs some help now and then. I should be home over Easter break so I better get to see you.

    Lover Your favorite brother.

    ReplyDelete