Monday, July 23, 2012

Grace. Chibeuze. Nsukka.

Well the baby has a name! Her name is Grace, she is just precious. She is one week old today. She helps in mine and my mom's room at night. She is a very quiet baby.

Chibeuze went back into the hospital on Friday night. He was very dehydrated. I spent the day in the hospital yesterday with Odi Naka, a 14 year old girl. We had fun talking. Chibeuze slept most of the time so we walked around some. The hospitals here are nuts. NUTS. I hope I never have to go there. He may get discharged sometime today. Pray that he can come home. Also be praying that he will continue to get better. This little one has a long way to go until he's considered healthy. 

A group came last week from the Starlings church. They brought a soccer ball for every kid. I wish you could have seen their faces. It was truly great. Tomorrow we start VBS at our Opi church, (the church in our town). Pray that many children kids come and hear the truth about God instead of the health and wealth gospel.

On Saturday they started digging the foundation for the boys house at the land! I just think it's so exciting! I mean the building process has started! BE EXCITED. IT'S A BIG DEAL. There needs to be a lot more money raised in order to finish the building. Please pray that the building process goes smoothly and the funds come easy. I would love if you, yes you, considered giving something to help this. Or even if you would give to help cover some of the recent unexpected medical expenses. Things are tight around here, as they always are. But for the past two weeks there has always been a child in the hospital. Guys they need some help here. Bev is currently seeing some sick people or I would ask her what website to go to in order to donate. I'll post is as soon as I can.. 

There is a church plant in Nsukka, a nearby city. A Catholic church there told people if they go to the White people church they will never receive holy communion at the Catholic church again. For those who don't know, this is a big deal. Others have been telling people who go to that church that they only go so the white people will give them something. Even though these things are happening this past Sunday 58 people came to church, more than any other week. God is moving here. Pray that people don't try to get in the way.

Okay that's all I have time for right now. Hopefully I can fill you in soon.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete