Saturday, July 7, 2012

TODAY.

I apologize for my lack for writing the past few months. I've been doing all kinds of things, blogging not being one of them.

Lately I've been in summer school. I've determined the devil himself created it. Yes I dislike it that much. But it's okay because it's done! Hallelujah!

I leave in 5 hours, and 41 minutes. It's so close I can taste it. I can't wait to see those sweet sweet faces I miss so much. And I'll see them all on Monday!

This week was dedicated to finish summer school, pack, and eat things I'll miss over there. I had Chinese food from my favorite place, pizza, bbq,  Tex-Mex, and I'm drinking a chai tea frap right now. Oh goodness life is good, but it's about to get better.

Please be praying for my mom, Allison, and I as we are traveling and while we there! I promise to do my best with blogging so you know all about everything! I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post, internet isn't always reliable. But when it's working I'll hopefully be posting!

Well Darby and I are leaving the house in about an hour so I better so I better go do something. I just love and appreciate all of you!

1 comment: