Sunday, June 5, 2011

The List.

Everyone has a list of what they want to do in their life. Most have something about traveling, and then details about what to do in a foreign country. Well I have been creating, and checking things off my list.

Here's what I have so far:
Things that I put on the list.
- Go to Africa. Check.
- Love on orphans. Check.
- Walk in the jungle. Check.
- See an African thunderstorm. Check.
- Play soccer with Africans. Check.
- Eat native food. Check.
- Get African clothes. Check.
- Learn some of the language. In progress.
- Eat things I wouldn't normally eat. Check, check and triple check.
- Not get a sunburn. Still check.
- Get a sweet  chaco tan. In progress.
- Understand the accents. In progress.

Things I didn't know that were on my list:
- Listen to the heart felt prayers of children,
- Ride motorcycle. Check. [Sorry Mom, it's a main form on transportation here. Also it's a great way to see Africa!]
- Eat a bug. Check. I actually ate 2, yes they were cooked. I'll post pictures later. :]
- Take baths using a bucket and a cup.
- Eat part of a chicken heart.
- Hand wash clothes while being laughed at by several children. Check.

I'll add to this as the summer continues.

Mom, this isn't all the way done but I'm posting it for you! LOVE YOU MAMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment